There are 41 products.
Divers have the opportunity to fully manage the data and functions of their Leonardo or Giotto computer with this Cressi Interface. It’s easy to connect both wrist and console mounted units, which simply sit on top of the USB-powered docking station. With the software the user can download the dive records and see all the data of the dive sessions: like time, deep, distance.
COMPASS + PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)
Compass + Pressure Gauge. Compact and built to last, this console combines a Mini SPG and a compass. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC for a streamlined profi le in the water.