MANOMETRO STANDARD 400 BARS 40° SCUBAPRO
16 other products in the same category:
Divers have the opportunity to fully manage the data and functions of their Leonardo or Giotto computer with this Cressi Interface. It’s easy to connect both wrist and console mounted units, which simply sit on top of the USB-powered docking station. With the software the user can download the dive records and see all the data of the dive sessions: like time, deep, distance.
COMPASS + PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)
- Complete watch functions: wake-up alarm, second time zone, date and choice of analog or digital time display
- Full dot matrix display
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory and stopwatch
- Ability to view dive profile during dive
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Logbook with dive graph including depth profile
- Compact yet full featured air integrated dive computer
- Gas time calculation
- Segment display with dot matrix insert
- Intuitive user interface with one-button simplicity
- Available with analog compass
- Logbook capacity 35 hours of dive profile at 20-second sampling rate
- User-replaceable battery
- Multiple lanyard attachment points
Cressi Elettronica has developed the new Goa from scratch. It features a new CPU, faster with greater functionality. The motherboard is completely redesigned, allowing a bigger battery for long-lasting life. The case has a diameter of only 1 7/8 in (48 mm) and a high contrast display of 1 3/8 in (35 mm).
The computer monitor is made of mineral glass and the case is heavy duty with steel buttons that have an underwater resistance up to 393 ft (120 m).