MASTER/T10-SC CROMO CRESSI
50 anni di esperienza
Oltre 50 anni esperienza in abbigliamento e sport, servizio clienti eccellente pre e post-vendita. Scegli Landisport per i tuoi acquisti in sicurezza.
Version technically identical to the T10 Master, but with a pleasing and durable satin chrome finish on the first stage and a brushed stainless steel cap on the second stage.
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a "T" shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What's more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic handwheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What's more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm with Watertight chamber
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr.
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
THE T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST STAGE is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
- Tipo Taglia
- Codice Modello
- Codice Colore
11 other products in the same category:
Octopus Compact Pro uses the same casing as the Compact Pro model made from special hi-tech polymers, the only difference being the yellow front cover. All the parts of Compact Pro, most of which are patented, can be found on this regulator.