CONSOLE BAR GIOTTO 2 CRESSI
Console with two tools: Giotto Dive Computers and Mini-gauge
Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green, blue
Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g
50 anni di esperienza
Oltre 50 anni esperienza in abbigliamento e sport, servizio clienti eccellente pre e post-vendita. Scegli Landisport per i tuoi acquisti in sicurezza.
Giotto Console 2 has been designed to fit the new Giotto Cressi Dive Computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight of similar products on the market. The different sizes of the two instruments, the computer minimanometro and Giotto, have led to a console design truly innovative and original. The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same. The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan, have reduced to a minimum thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection to the first HP the stadium. The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.
- Tipo Taglia
- Codice Modello
- Codice Colore
14 other products in the same category:
- Console with two tools: Leonardo Dive Computers and Mini-gauge
- Material: Polycarbonate and desmopan
- Mini-gauge with chrome-plated brass case with a glass valve function explosion
- Dial with scale up to 350 bar or 5000 psi Areas colored in red, green, blue
- Housing diameter: 65 mm Height tool: 25 mm Weight console complete with whip and 2 HP tools: 480 g
Version three instruments of Leonardo Console: Leonardo, mini Submersible Pressure Gauge and Compass. Polycarbonate and Desmopan materials.
Divers have the opportunity to fully manage the data and functions of their Leonardo or Giotto computer with this Cressi Interface. It’s easy to connect both wrist and console mounted units, which simply sit on top of the USB-powered docking station. With the software the user can download the dive records and see all the data of the dive sessions: like time, deep, distance.
COMPASS + PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)
Compass + Pressure Gauge. Compact and built to last, this console combines a Mini SPG and a compass. The textured boot is easy to handle, even while wearing gloves, and can be rigged with a clip or bungee and secured to the diver’s BC for a streamlined profi le in the water.
Cressi Elettronica has developed the new Goa from scratch. It features a new CPU, faster with greater functionality. The motherboard is completely redesigned, allowing a bigger battery for long-lasting life. The case has a diameter of only 1 7/8 in (48 mm) and a high contrast display of 1 3/8 in (35 mm).
The computer monitor is made of mineral glass and the case is heavy duty with steel buttons that have an underwater resistance up to 393 ft (120 m).